Tech Tip Week 13: Class Announcements Email

I am glad I just subscribed to the class announcements. I like how with this class we are able to view announcements and it is always a great experience looking at them. I like how many times are there funny pictures and interesting videos to watch within the announcements. That is one thing that sets this class apart from many others. It also brings color and life to the class page on Canvas. As of right now I do not have any advice to make your announcements even better than they already are. However, if the opportunity does come, I will make sure to give out recommendation on how to improve the Canvas announcements page.
                                                                             
A picture of a notepad with announcements. Source: News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Story: Kooni's Origin

Time Strategies

Week 5 Story: Sita