This was my first meme I created on Cheezburger. I love creating memes but I have used different websites creating them. I will be using Cheezburger more often! Is is an awesome site to use!
Hello, my name is Carlo Williams and I am a senior who is studying History (Pre-Med) during my undergraduate here at OU. Time is flying by fast, I cannot believe that I am writing down that I am a senior. It felt like I was just a freshman. My plans after college are still in the process, I have decided that I am taking a gap year or gap semester depending on where I get into medical school. During my gap year/semester I will most likely be working in a hospital as a scribe getting the necessary experience I need and apply that experience into becoming a better physician. I am thinking about doing dermatology, but who knows it will probably change once I get into medical school. I am not going to lie, the thought of graduating is scary yet at the same time exciting. In one of my previous blogs I wrote about my favorite place, which is Germany. I was born in Germany and have lived there throughout my elementary school years. I lived on an American base, so English was mainly spoken wh...
Here is the link to my Portfolio Story “Let us feast!” shouted King Satanu. King Satanu was the ruler of an ancient kingdom in India many centuries ago. There have been no records of what Kingdom he ruled, yet oral stories and ancient writings provide limited details on the life of King Satanu. King Satanu had just married this beautiful woman named Ganga. They were throwing a spectacular party in celebration for their marriage. King Satanu and Ganga were joyful that evening. However, this elderly lady came to the kingdom asking for food. She saw the beautiful Ganga and went to her first. “Oh beautiful lady, will you spare me some food please?” asked the elderly lady. “Oh! Let me talk to my husband,” said Ganga. “My King, my husband, can we spare the lady some food,” asked Ganga. “Oh my sweet Ganga, you are kind, but this old woman asks for food on the day of our celebration. What a selfish old lady. She can eat with the pigs if she really wants food,” shouted...
Comments
Post a Comment