Review: Week 7

The first picture I wanted to comment on was my DIY graphic Professor Gibbs shared on the class blog today! Pugs are one of my favorite dog breeds so I thought the pug in the swimming pool was cute. I do need to take my own advice and chill. Many times I just want to rush through things, but I need to just chill and enjoy the time I do have.
                                                                       
This time I found my creation on the Canvas blog homepage.

I also watched the video called "Why is English Spelling so Weird?" It is interesting learning about how various words became what they are today in our modern day English language. I was always so confused as to way we never pronounced the "l" in salmon even though I do. I love that English is my first language, but I can imagine it is difficult to learn if one is not familiar with the language during their childhood. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Comment Wall

Feedback Thoughts