Time Strategies

This assignment was perfect for me today. The first week of school has officially finished and this is the point in the semester where I can make the decision to get ahead in my classes or fall behind. As of now I am falling behind. I originally planned to stay a week ahead for this class, but here I am writing a blog that is due today. Reading through the various articles was an eye opener for me and made me realize that I need to plan more efficiently and just start my schoolwork rather than procrastinate until the last minute.

The article, "The Important Habit of Just Starting" was something I needed today. I was thinking before I started this assignment that I have been falling behind and I need to get ahead. Just starting my schoolwork will help me get to my goal. This week my goal is to get a week ahead and that means doubling up my assignments. It is better to do this now in the semester than wait until it gets terribly busy. Between studying for MCAT, working, and doing my schoolwork I need to plan out and just start everything, so I can get ahead. Within the article, I like the analogy of learning to diet in the candy store. I work in a chocolate store, so I know it is near impossible to diet in that store; however, it is possible it just takes dedication, persistence, and support. Just with my academics, I need get past my procrastination and just do my schoolwork. Also the article, "How to Beat Procrastination", has inspired me to get a planner and organize everything into a realistic schedule. My goal is get up early and start getting what I want done, even if it means going to bed a little earlier.
                                                                 
                        This is a funny meme I found online that blew my mind. Source: MemeGenerator



Comments

  1. I am right there with you, Carlo! I thought I was ahead...until I wasn't ahead any longer. I love your meme though. Its why I opened your article to read. I don't have social media really, and so I feel that I miss out on a lot of good meme's. I will try your link out. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Story: Kooni's Origin

Week 5 Story: Sita